I can see the data in my Google Analytics, but not the stats 2.0

I can’t see the statistics of ads in my personal cabinet.
I.e. the module itself is connected, but there are no changes.

Google Analytics is connected, Measurement ID and Property ID are correct.
Google Analytics Data API Connected
Statistics in Google Analytics is displayed, it shows how many clicks there were on the ads, but in my personal cabinet it is not.

Extensions are all connected, I have read all the threads that were before and used all your advice.

Version of the extension 1.1.1
Reinstalled the plugin itself, also no reaction.
No other plugins for statistics on the site is not.

Hi,

Please make sure you set up Statistics correctly, you can check this topic: I can see data in my google analytics but not in statistics - #2 by marvinks.wellsltd

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

So, I’m saying that the solution provided in the first thread doesn’t work!
You still could not help the person in this thread who last described his problem in the comments.

He as well as I have everything connected, everything works, but the plugin itself does not display statistics.

This issue is not solved and I am waiting for a solution!

2023-11-21_02-26-46

Hi,

If you have completed all the steps described in this topic, make sure you have the latest version of the Statistics extension, you should have version 1.1.1

We can review the settings via remote access, but please note that we provide this support only for premium users, If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge.

Hello, entered the key.

I also duplicate the information that I have extension version 1.1.1, this information, I specified in the very first post)

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

I wrote and sent temporary access to the site.

How long do I usually wait for a response and resolution from support@hivepress.io?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have not been able to access the site, as your hosting provider is still not responding because it is located in a country that is inaccessible to us. Therefore, most likely, Google Analytics and our Statistics extension are not working. I recommend testing with another hosting provider; then everything should work for you.

Guys, this is just ridiculous.

I indicated in 1 message that everything that was indicated in 1 topic did not help. You answer me with the first message that try solutions from 1 topic.

Then, when I pointed it out to you again, you told me to check the version of the application, despite the fact that I indicated the version of my application in 1 more message, but okay.

After I sent you a temporary link, as indicated in your tutorial, after a response in 3 days that the link is not valid, I created an account for you. After that, you answered me not by email, but here, without solving the problem.

You say that I don’t have the right hosting, but I come from the USA from the city of Los Angeles, I’m making a website for a customer from Russia and that he, that everything opens perfectly for me. If it is a problem for your country to connect, I can recommend a good proxy server, unless you are from China.

You say that Google analytics does not work for me, although I provided you with a photo that everything works for me and statistics are taken into account.

I’m still asking for help in solving the problem.
I ask you to help and at least for 5 minutes to delve into my problem, and not to recline in general phrases.

For me, this module is very important.

As you can see, we have tested accessing the site even from China.
Google analytics works, as you can see on the screenshots.
Everything is connected correctly, as you can see on the screenshots.
Everything works correctly. But not the statistics plugin.

Therefore I assume that this is a problem on the plugin side and not my site or hosting or country.

And since this is a problem on the part of the plugin version 1.1.1, I ask for help in setting up, as indicated by you when buying your themes, plugins and other things.

It may be worth to contact for example in Telegram or WhatsApp and work out this problem in real time.

Hi,

I’ve just resolved the same issue on another website, and the reason was:

Google Analytics Data API has not been used in project 623857236848 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/analyticsdata.googleapis.com/overview?project=623857236848 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry.

You can check if this API is enabled for the credentials you created in the Google API Console, maybe this is also a reason.

I did not have a domain registered in Authorized JavaScript origins.

I have prescribed it now, could this be the cause of the problem?

And so everything is connected initially, so that’s not the problem.

Sorry for the delay, this required a bit more research. If the temporary access you sent via email is valid for another 24 hours, we’ll check this issue today and reply via email.

I can’t say exactly what the problem was.

I completely reinstalled the plugin and re-did all the actions specified in the instructions that I had done before, after which the plugin worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.