Link products and main product

I want a feature that can link two products (like an category with subcategory), for my purpose I want to create an classified site with second hand auto parts and dealership can select one car from their announces from whom part provide.

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please check this topic Create two dependent Select attributes - #5 by andrii

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I want for example: someone have an car for dismantling, eg: Dacia Logan, he create an announce with “Dacia Logan for dismantling” and when them create another ad to be able to link an car part to this ad eg: windshield and this announce to be linked to “Dacia logan dismantling”, when he create this announce “windshield” somewhere to show “it is from ad Dacia Logan”, and in “Dacia logan ad” to insert automatical “Windshield”, I hope that I explain enought :smiley:

Hi,

I see. To do this, I recommend that you use listing attributes and bind them to categories. Then, when you create an ad and select a category, you will see the fields you need.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.