Marketplace 1.3.9

• Fixed integration with WooCommerce
    A temporary fix until the full HPOS integration is implemented.
  • Fixed buyer messages restriction
    Vendors couldn’t send messages if this restriction were enabled.
  • Fixed emails translation
    Payout-specific emails were not translatable via Loco plugin.
3 Likes

Hi @ihor,
Thanks for the update. Can you please tell us what is there inside the fix with WooCommerce ?

Hi,

We have disabled this feature for all users so that payments are displayed and work correctly High-Performance Order Storage - WooCommerce

Good day.

Where can I find the plug-ins that have been updated.

I haven’t received any emails.

same issue

Hi,

You need to add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store, then you will have updates available in WP Dashboard > Updates.

I believe this will be useful to you.

We have disabled this feature for all users so that payments are displayed and work correctly

so until this day we still cant use HPOS feature?? right,
or any ETA

Hi,

Unfortunately, HPOS does not yet work correctly with our Marketplace extension, so it will be disabled if you enable the Marketplace extension.

Hi, i have my license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store, bat update does not appear. I also sent you an email 2 days ago, but haven’t received a response yet.

Hi,

Please make sure that you have entered the correct key and that all other keys are entered without spaces. Also, you may have updates enabled and the version has already been updated to 1.3.9 (check in WP Dashboard > Plugins). If nothing changes, then as a workaround, you can install the new version by downloading the extension from the purchase email.

Hi,
the key is correct … bat wath all other keys you mean?

" If nothing changes, then as a workaround, you can install the new version by downloading the extension from the purchase email."

Unfortunately have I no longer my purchase email… I wrote you an email with my license key, it would be great if you could send me the links again. I would be very grateful :pray:!

1 Like

Please :pray: can you or one of you answer my emails. We’ve been waiting for these updates since last summer and now booking time is starting again… we finally have to finish what can’t be done without an update. Please, I sent two emails. I need the download links and further information for individual orders. It is very urgent and important.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We have sent you an email to your email address; please check it.

1 Like

Now I have received the email-

Thank you

2 Likes

I can’t install theme of Marketplace cause the zip file doesn’t have “style.csss”.
What Shoud I do?

Hi,

Please make sure you install this extension in WP Dashboard > Plugins, please check this doc How to install extensions - HivePress Help Center

I hope this information proves useful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.