Pages requires for HivePress & WooCommerce to function

These are the existing pages on Hivepress. I want to know what the purpose of these individual pages are and what happens if I delete these individual pages. Will the site still function if I delete these individual pages? If not, which specific ones can I and can’t I delete? For example, I believe checkouts are not possible if I delete the checkouts page.

1)User Registration
2) My Account
3) Booking Terms Page
4) Shop
5) Cart
6) Refund and Returns Policy
7) FAQ
8) Contact Us
9) Cart
10) Checkout
11) Blog
12) Refund and Returns Policy
13) Blog

Thanks for all the support so far! You guys are amazing.

Please keep in mind that I have the following:

• RentalHive
  • Hivepress Version 1.6.16
  • Hivepress Blocks Version 1.0.0
  • Hivepress Bookings Version 1.4.11
  • Hivepress Favourites Version 1.2.2
  • Hivepress Geolocation Version 1.3.7
  • Hivepress Marketplace Version 1.3.7
  • Hivepress Messages Version 1.3.0
  • Hivepress Reviews Version 1.3.0
  • Hivepress Social Login Version 1.0.1

Hi,

The HivePress extension does not require additional pages, only those specified in the HivePress > Settings > Listings, for example, in Listings Pages.

From the WooCommerce, you need only such pages:

• My Account
  • Checkout
  • Cart

All the rest, you can use at your discretion. For example, a blog is unnecessary and can be deleted.

Do I need the cart? Is it mandatory for WooCommerce? Won’t users only book one place at a time? Will the website work without the Cart?

Sometimes WooCommerce may redirect to the cart page, just to show specific errors, but the cart functionality itself is not required in HivePress. You can keep this page, users will not need its functionality anyway but it may be required for some WooCommerce redirects.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.