Photos don't show in mobile

Hi,
In mobile view, the listing photos don’t show

It seems to be taking a long time to load.
I’ve just started uploading images and I already have loading problems. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Hi,

Please check the solution in this topic Images taking a long time to load

Hi,
According to my hosting provider, it doesn’t seem to be a load time problem, since on pc it works correctly, the problem is in mobile view.
I have discovered that in some browsers (opera), on the PC, when I minimize the window, the photos get smaller until they disappear. I think it will be related to a display problem rather than loading speed:

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.
But please note that we tested it on IOS devices.|

You can use Google Page Speed, which will show you precisely the issue.

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,
nothing works. I continue with the same issue.
:worried:

It’s most likely a CDN issue (maybe a plugin or hosting solution tries to optimize images for mobile and breaks them), but you can send a link to this page and we’ll also try to test this.

Ok,
This is the url:

Thanks

Hi,

We have tested this issue on our demo sites, and everything seems to work fine.

We recommend checking your plugins or additional customizations in more detail (for example, you may be using a CDN plugin that enables the lazy loading feature or replaces the URL).

I have no idea what the problem is…
I have disabled plugins and nothing changes, I still don’t see the photos when I enter a list…

Images on your site are replaces with a PHP script links, for example:

https://playzzi.com/wp-content/webpc-passthru.php?src=https://playzzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/e2bc8bf5-35c5-4fef-841d-cc56498e5a8d-Edgeley-2-800x600.jpg&nocache=1

Maybe a cahcing plugin or hosting provider does this, if all the plugins (please also check the Must Use tab in WordPress/Plugins) are disabled I recommend contacting the hosting provider.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.