Prevent adding a location without selecting it from the drop-down

We have noticed from users this bug. They enter at the time of creation an address but not selecting from the menu below i.e. maps menu the correct one.

In the screenshot below you can see how by entering for example the city of Rome (Italy) the user can save even by not selecting the city from the menu below. This causes that the map will not be included in the listing it will be impossible to find the hosting.

Steps to reproduce

Submit a new listing.
Fill out the location form field.
Type in something and then click outside of the form field without choosing a location from the dropdown.

I saw that there was already a similar topic open Issue with Location when not choosing location from dropdown lsit

This also happens by typing a location in the search page.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @andrii

thanks for the quick response. Are you able to tell me a date just to adjust?

Thanks again!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe but fix this bug as soon as possible.

1 Like

This would be a fantastic bug fix for us so we don’t have to manually check every listing that’s entered to make sure they are searchable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.