Recaptcha not displaying

recaptcha has stopped displaying however it is still present preventing any form type from continuing. I have removed all other apps that were activated per last working event. It did work previously, the only added feature that was turned on was the Stripe connect through woo commerce. Any help in solving this issue would be helpful.

Protected forms are selected, the API keys are verified (no extra spaces). Does anyone have a thought about this? The field present but is not exposed and on submit action the “Captcha is invalid.” is triggered.

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, which form you try to add reCaptcha, or the error message you get).

Sure, the link is

You will need to use ComerOne1 to get to the page. I have only set the Recaptcha to the Register as I QA more areas of the site.

Please try these solutions

If the issue persists then please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

All the details were setup and I am using reCaptcha v2. A temp login has been sent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.