“Renew Listings” is not working - redirect to home page

Hello,

is this bug going to be fixed soon?

Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don’t have an exact timeframe yet, because we are currently creating a queue for updates, but we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

okay, its just that it on your “list” for almost a year now.
The Topic came up way earlier from someone else in May 2022 if i remember right.
That time you already told the community, that you confirm the bug and you will fix it in the next update.

Anyway, is there a possibility to do that with any other Paid Listing Package?
Or is it a general problem?

Hi,

This is a common bug in our Paid Listings extension, but we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hello

I have solution that worked for me.

See this topic:

As I understand you have a package with 1 listing - customer buys 1 listing.

So Customer fill listing, select package, (he has then 1 package), place order and listing is published. So package changes to 0 and disapears.

Problem is:

In Woocommerce status of order is “processing”. You change it to “completed”. After changing order status to “completed” Customer gets one extra package (he has 1 package again on his account).

So when he publish next listing or renew, he gets it for free because of this extra package.

==========================================================

What have I done that solved this problem for me:

in file
\plugins\hivepress-paid-listings\includes\components\class-listing-package.php

there is

if ( in_array( $new_status, [ ‘processing’, ‘completed’ ], true ) ) {

Changed to:

if ( in_array( $new_status, [ ‘processing’ ], true ) ) {

( without ‘completed’ - when the order status is changed to “completed” )

I only have instant payments and I always get the “processing” status after a successful payment. When I change the status of the order to “completed” then nothing happens, no additional package for the user is added.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.