Search and filter available listings by date and time

Hello,

I would first like to thank the development team for this amazing theme (Rental Hive) and plugins which have been super helpful with the development of my booking platform. I’ve seen older posts around this topic (Availability search for time-based bookings) and was wondering if a solution has been implemented yet. Ideally, as we are providing bookings on a time slot basis as opposed to daily bookings I’d like customers to be able to search and filter their options based on what is available at times convenient to them.

Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we haven’t released this update yet as this feature requires more time to set up properly, but we plan to do so according to the RoadMap.

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I would not mind to try implementing it in the website if there is some BETA version too. Possibly, would there be other ways to implement this through custom code?

I saw this previous post (Search Time in Search Bar), and tried implementing it, but listings still show up even when all the timeslots for a day are booked.

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple code for this, it will require advanced customization and framework changes.