Service fee being added even though I have zeroed out the commission rates for host and buyer

On my website (toyboxrent.com), I go through the entire process of requesting a listing, once I go through to pay for the listing, I see a “service fee” even though I have removed commission rates for the host and buyer. If I go in and add the commission rate and commission fee to the user, the rate calculates correctly, and shows as “Service fee”, but then there is a “service fee #2” being added.

Below is with commission rate and fee being added to the settings:

The $18.92 service fee is just showing up out of thin air… and I need it gone ASAP.

This is what it looks like when I completely remove the commissions… Service fee of 18.42 is still present.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, make sure that you have removed the commission exactly, you can check this doc How to set up commissions - HivePress Help Center

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I have added my license key to my profile so you can see that I have purchased the tools.

I followed that guide and read through it multiple times to make sure everything is setup properly.

• Cache is disabled for logged in users
  • The only 3rd party plugins I am using are WP forms, and Woocommerce.
  • I have no customizations that would add a service fee

Sorry for the late reply.

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Please let me know when you can look into this. I cannot put my website live until this issue gets addressed. I can’t have customers paying a fee on their deposits.

Sorry for the delay, we received more support requests than usual. If you already send a temporary WP access link via email we’ll check this as soon as possible, please make sure that the link is valid for another 24 hours.

I did send temporary access and gave you 1 week, I believe there are 48 hours left. Please let me know ASAP as this website is not useable until this issue is fixed.

Thank you!

This is the ticket that needs to be addressed as in multiple threads hivepress claims it has been resolved:

1 Like

Yes, the bug is reproduced and confirmed, thanks for reporting this. We’ll release an update for Marketplace with the fix as soon as it’s possible. If it’s urgent we can also provide a temporary fix before the official release.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.