Template-specific blocks are not available

Discussion of my issue

Please see the link above of the post which offers the following solution:

“If you added a new page in HivePress/Templates and assigned it to the “Add Listings (Details)” template please check a list of blocks on the left (the “Template” section), there should be a block named just “Form”. In the template context, it shows the listing submission form.”

I don’t see Template section anywhere.

Please try following this screencast step by step Overview | HivePress Templates - YouTube The Template block category appears only after you select a template, and then save changes, the page will be refreshed and this block category will appear.

Thank yo for your response, Ihor. Unfortunately, it does not work. After I choose “Add listing (details)” from the drop down menu on the left, I push “update” and the page refreshes, but the selected option “Add listing (details)” goes back to default “-” and the template block never shows up.

1 Like

Hi,

Please make sure that you have created a new template step by step from this screencast Overview | HivePress Templates - YouTube
Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

1 Like

Hello Andrii,

I removed all third party plug-ins and follow the instructions, but it still does the same thing. Any other suggestions?

Update: The templates section started showing up now, but when I create a template for Listing (details), the created template does not override the sample one.

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.