The confirm booking page

1 concern on the mobile version (90% of people use their mobile to browse) in my country

when you choose the date on an ad to book by validating you fall back on the same ad. after I noticed that it will be necessary to go down to the bottom of the page to still validate the reservation difficult for the visitors because he believes that they validated the reservation from the first step.

can I put the second validation step at the top of the page instead of the ad?

thanks in advance

Hi,

Please check the solution from this topic The confirm your reservation page is not displaying correctly - #3 by playzzi.

Hi
I tried to enter the code with the extension Code Snippets when I activate it it changes nothing always the same problem

Hi,

Please add custom CSS snippets in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section.

problem solved for the confirmation of appointments on the other hand now it is the page where to make an appointment which is reversed is there another solution?

Please refer to this topic The confirm your reservation page is not displaying correctly - #9 by andrii

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.