The listings page does not display correctly

I’m having an issue with my listings page it is not showing listings anymore only a comment view page. Almost like blog but I never change it to blog view. I checked on WordPress General settings if it’s been switch but nothing still only comment’s view page, Also, if I click on Add Listing Button it goes to the same issue comment view. I had no updates its happened since two days now. I also try to backup my data but still have the same issue. All my pages only show it now, (Vendor, Listings, Add Listings)
I’m not sure what happened.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

My Site still has not change anything. I don’t use a caching plugin.

Thats my listings and if I click in one of these posts it goes to comment views.

I click on it Screenshot below shows comments only no posts (there should be the description of the product item or rent and a buy button now for sale Items

Same as Add Listings Button if I click on it, it goes to the same comments only page/site.

This screenshot shows when I click on the search button it shows not the listings page just like a blog view page

Blog view style only not the actual listings page.

The same is happening to my site as well. Using the taskhive theme.

Could it be the new woocommerce update?: WooCommerce Blocks 11.2.0 Release Notes — Develop with Woo

After disabling some plugins I was able to find out that disabling the Hivepress Marketplace plugin actually reverted the listing page back into a listing instead of a blog post template. Of course, this is counterintuitive since now listings look normal but can’t be purchased. I’ve also tried disabling caching plugins and other recently installed plugins with no effect on the page error.

I’ll try to do some more testing to narrow down any other possibilities.

I don’t have really much plugins it happened since few days. I’m still try to find out too what could it be. I also took Customization off still has issues. Still the same problem.

Do you think you could send a list of your active plugins? I want to compare and see if we have any in common.

Try deleting all code in your theme’s functions.php file and see if anything happens

I am having a similar issue. Listings are not displaying properly. The user dashboard is not accessible, instead it goes to the blog page, and not able to post new listings. After disabling Marketplace the listing page displays correctly, however the website no longer serves it’s purpose without Marketplace…

Thats all my plugins

I purchased the Marketplace separately around 4 months ago. I don’t need all of the plugins from HivePress.

I Have done that still nothing changed.

It definitely has something to do with woocommerce payments/ woocommerce in general. Deactivating woocommerce gives the same result as deactivating hivepress marketplace.

When disabling woocommerce payments, everything went back to normal and the listings started working correctly.

As a temporary fix, try and keep woocommerce payments disabled and only rely on woocommere stripe gateway. I’m pretty sure this is how Hivepress was designed in the first place anyway( having all payments routed through Stripe first to properly hand out payments to sellers) so it your site may be fine without woocommerce payments. Unfortunately on my site, the stripe gateway plugin has some sort of javascript error where you can’t input credit card numbers so hopefully it works on your site.

Hopefully the Hivepress devs may find the actual issue sometime this week.

Hi,

Please follow this topic Issue with latest WooCommerce Payments Update - #8 by rbejare, we will publish the information after a detailed check.

I did deactivate the plugin woocommerce and it works without it but problem is my website makes no sales now. Because the Buy now button is gone. If I activated Woocommerce all gone again back to blog view.
I’m still in process building my website but I hope it will fix soon with Woocommerce.
Dose it work on your site now? Or has it still issues.

Thanks anyway.

Hi,

This is a WooCommerce issue, so I recommend waiting for a solution from them; you can read more in this topic or also write a ticket to WooCommerce support.

Is there another way I can use Stripe or PayPal without using WooCommerce? For the HivePress Listings?
I still have issues with the listings page.

Hi,

Please check the response from our developer on this topic Issue with latest WooCommerce Payments Update - #20 by yevhen

Listings display in a single column (instead of 2 columns) and +add listing goes to the blog page. Still not working properly…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.