The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed

Hi,

The error message is displayed when a user receives an order.

I’ve checked this solution, but it did’t work. Could you provide me with more details on how to fix this issue.

The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix this in the next Marketplace update, please use this temporary fix before the official release The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed - #16 by andrii

Hi Andrii,

As I said above, I’ve already checked the solution, but it didn’t work.

Please provide me with more details on how to fix or use that solution.

Anyone?

I’ve yet to receive any replies.

Recognising that everyone has their commitments, I genuinely value the time and consideration you extend. Given the significance of this matter, I would be grateful if you could spare a moment to offer feedback or update me on the current status.

I appreciate your assistance in advance and eagerly await your prompt response.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Make sure you have the latest version of the Marketplace extension 1.3.9. If you have the latest version of the extension, check if you have disabled the HPOS feature Documentation for High-Performance Order Storage - WooCommerce. These steps should fix the issue when the order is not displayed on the orders page. As soon as the order is displayed, use this solution again and then you will get this PHP code error The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed - #16 by andrii .

I see the orders are finally showing up on the buyers end, but the seller still cannot see the order.

I’m using Marketplace 1.3.9, and I’ve disabled any third-party plugins and cleared the cache.

Please fix this issue as I’ve been waiting for more than one week for this to be fixed.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.