Where do vendors or users manage bookings?

I can’t seem to find a way to move past booking confirmed, Can anyone point me in the direction of where I am able to move forward with the booking, take payment, move to in process or job completed or something? I am unable to find any way of moving forward with a booking

Hi,

The screenshot shows the booking in the final status (confirmed), with no further statuses. Also, you can additionally familiarize yourself with the process at this link How booking process work (booking flow)

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,

the trouble is, that at no stage of the booking was either the the vendor or the user asked to enter an amount for the booking. if the vendor works on an hourly rate how is the price for the job set and at which stage? and how do you know when the job has been completed if the final stage is booking confirmed. I don’t get that from looking at the booking flow

Okay so I have noticed if the job has a set price, the system works however, is there a place where the vendor can adjust the price if they decide that the daily booking rate is too high for example if the job is only one hour? What is the best way to make the price somewhat debatable between customer and vendor? As I believe a job could be anywhere from quick repair to a full days work all the way to a week + , how do I offer such a service?

Hi,

For this, I recommend you use this feature: How to enable time-based bookings - HivePress Help Center. You can adjust any price in WooCommerce > Orders.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.