How do I change the button “List a property”

Hello.

I have different questions about the RentalHive on my website:

1. How do I change the button “List a property” to “Add listing” or “List a parking spot” on the top right on the homepage?
  2. When booking, can “guest” be changed to “number of vehicle” or “parking spot” instead? Because when I tried to book one parking spot for two people, it was double charged. The hosts can have many parking spots in one listing. And I hope the calendar don’t get fullbooked until all the parking spots are booked.
  3. When people have selected how many days they will stay. Can it be shown total price with the service fee and everything included before they request a booking?
  4. On the homepage the heading “Hello” is invisible. Why is that? Can it be visible? If not, can I remove it so the other texts can be moved higher up?
  5. Is it possible to show the map with listing locations on the home page or on top of the listing page so it is easier for people to see where parking spots are listed? Or will it cost more because people will use it more often because it get charged for each time people click on the map?
  6. Is it possible to let the visitors select country/language and valuta? How do I add that to the website? Will all the texts included blog articles also be translated?
  7. And how can I change the automated emails that people get when they request booking, add listings etc? I want to change the email address and want to remove the message “On behalf of WordPress”.

Hi,

1. Please check this doc How to translate RentalHive - HivePress Help Center

2. You can change guest string using Loco Translate; please check this doc How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center. Please note that you can find this string in Loco Translate > Plugins > Bookings.

3. Yes, it is possible but it will require additional customization.

4. ​Please send more details about the issue; we will do our best to help you.

5. Yes, it is possible but will require additional customization.

6. Unfortunately, this version has no 100% integration with WPML (multi-language).
    Please try following the suggestions regarding multi-language integration here Integration with WPML - #6 by ihor
    Regarding multicurrency, please check this topic WooCommerce Multi Currency converter error.

7. Please check these docs:

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.