Location search not working?

Hi, I’ve activated the geolocation extension but it doesn’t seem to be working. If I type in one location in the search, a bunch of jobs come up that aren’t in that location. And then if I type a location where there are no jobs, still, a bunch of jobs show up.

Why doesn’t the search function work properly? Or is there some setting I’m missing?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please try to enable Generate regions from locations in HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > Regions.

These topics can be useful to resolve your issues, please check them:
Search by location does not work for unauthorized users
Location search not working

The only third party plugs I have are woocommerce and woocommerce paypal payments. All my other plugins are hivepress plugins and the one click demo import.

I tried enabling the regions section but still the location search doesn’t work. I tested just smashing the keys on my keboard typing nonsense and still many jobs pop up. When I type something like “jfdasj;f kas;j” in the location bar nothing should come up, but still many jobs show up.

It seems the location search doesn’t work at all…

Nevermind, I just enabled the API and it seems to be working now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.