Date Search with Allow Multiple Bookings

We have invested a good bit of money to purchase all the HP plugins and theme and to customize and extend HivePress to fit our needs. However the issue with the date search is still not resolved ( after some while ) We need to allow users to search by available dates, and we allow multiple bookings at each listing. I have attached the details from my developer below:

"Unfortunately, the date field in the listing search form can not be added as the setting Allow multiple bookings per time period is enabled on your website. It is HivePress related issue and there are topics on HivePress support forum to fix this issue but as I see this issue is not fixed yet

I have spend some time today to suggest you some quick temporary alternatives but unfortunately there is needed in global fix of this issue. You can ask the HivePress support team when this bug will be fixed"

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no temporary solution for this, as it is a new feature that requires custom implementation. We’re still looking for a developer, so we haven’t released this feature yet, but we plan to do so.